Jo Bissonnet M.A,Dip S.W,B.A(Hons), HCPC Registered Art Psychotherapist
- Bethel Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Service (pre: CAMHS team) .
- 1994 – 2000 Norfolk Children’s Services, The Unthank Child and Family Centre
- 2001 – 2004 A Principal Therapist for Foster Care Associates (part-time)
- 1997 – 2010 Norfolk Community Psychology. Providing a service for children with chronic and life-threatening illness and their families together with a service for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum conditions
- 2006 – 2009 Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Together with an Art Therapy Colleague we provided an Art Therapy group for women with Breast and Gynaecological Cancer
- 1997 onwards – Private Practice for adults and children
1997 Chapter in: ‘Development and Diversity. New Applications In Art Therapy’. Edited by Doug Sandle, Free Association Press.
2001 Chapter in: ‘Lost for Words. Art Therapy with Young Survivors of Sexual Abuse’. Edited by Jenny Murphy published by Routledge.
2015 Chapter for book ‘Art Therapy with Physical Conditions’, Edited by Sally Weston and Marion Leibman, publisher: Jessica Kingsley Ltd